Oysters with Bacon and Cheese
- 24 oysters, shucked in shell
- 1 green pepper, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crispy, and crumbled
A perfect marriage of briney oysters, bacon and pepper jack cheese.
- Cook bacon until crispy, remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- Saute green pepper and onion in same pan for about 4 minutes.
- Evenly spoon vegetable mixture over oysters.
- Cover each oyster with pepper jack cheese.
- Place oysters on a baking sheet and broil for several minutes or until cheese has melted.