Pork Chops with Dijon Mustard and Herbs
|4 loin bone in pork chops about 1 inch thick|
|6 tbs of olive oil|
|1/4 cup red wine vinegar|
|2 tbs Dijon mustard|
|1 tbs minced fresh chives|
|1 tsp dry tarragon|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
This is a super simple recipe for delicious herb crusted pork chops.
- Arrange chops in a baking dish. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, chives, and tarragon.
- Spread 1 tbs of the baste over each chop.
- Bake in a preheated 475 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
- Turn chops and turn over and apply more of the baste.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until chops are no longer pink inside..