Pork Chops with Dijon Mustard and Herbs
- 4 loin bone in pork chops about 1 inch thick
- 6 tbs of olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs minced fresh chives
- 1 tsp dry tarragon
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
This is a super simple recipe for delicious herb crusted pork chops.
- Arrange chops in a baking dish. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, chives, and tarragon.
- Spread 1 tbs of the baste over each chop.
- Bake in a preheated 475 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
- Turn chops and turn over and apply more of the baste.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until chops are no longer pink inside..