Scallops with Shallot Butter
|1 lb of sea scallops (about 20)|
|1/2 cup of butter, room temperature|
|1/2 cup shallots, minced|
|2 cloves garlic, pressed|
|2 tbs parsley, minced|
|dash of kosher salt|
|dash of white pepper|
|lemon wedges for serving|
These scallops are delicious and look wonderful presented in scallop shells.You can find the shells in many cookware shops.
- Divide scallops among 4 scallop shells or place them in a shallow baking dish.
- Season lightly with salt and white pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the butter, shallots, garlic and parsley until well blended.
- Evenly dot the scallops with the butter mixture
- Bake in a preheated 500 degree oven or until scallops are opaque in the center. About 6 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon slices and serve.