Spicy Chicken Salad
- 1 lb of cooked chicken breast, diced
- 4 stalks of celery, diced
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tbs malt vinegar
- juice of 1/4 lemon
- 1 hard boiled egg, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbs chili sauce
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbs capers
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Mix chicken, celery, oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Place in refrigerator cover and chill for several hours.
- Mix chopped egg with mayonnaise, sour cream, chili sauce, capers, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture and gently mix well.
- Serve on a bed of crisp lettuce.