Spicy Chicken Salad
|1 lb of cooked chicken breast, diced|
|4 stalks of celery, diced|
|1/4 cup canola oil|
|2 tbs malt vinegar|
|juice of 1/4 lemon|
|1 hard boiled egg, finely chopped|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|2 tbs chili sauce|
|1 tsp cayenne pepper|
|2 tbs capers|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Mix chicken, celery, oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Place in refrigerator cover and chill for several hours.
- Mix chopped egg with mayonnaise, sour cream, chili sauce, capers, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture and gently mix well.
- Serve on a bed of crisp lettuce.