Tomato Avocado Potato Salad
- 6 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 6 new potatoes, cooked and diced with skin
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 onion, chopped
- Splash of oil and red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves for serving
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and season with salt and pepper
- Add oil and vinegar and gently mix well.
- Serve in a large bowl lined with lettuce leaves or on individual plates atop lettuce.