Alaska Salmon and Chipolte Dip
- 1 (10 oz) can of canned Alaska salmon
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs chipolte chilies in adobo sauce
- 2 tbs cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbs red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbs red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- Dash of kosher salt and fresh cracked black
- Pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips
A great dip that can be served with crispy chips, crackers or crusty bread.
- Drain and flake salmon.
- In a bowl mix lime juice, chilies, cilantro, bell pepper, onion garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently stir in salmon.
- Cover and refrigerate before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute