Alaska Smoked Salmon Appetizers
- 3 ozs softened cream cheese
- 2 tsp fresh chopped dill, thyme or tarragon
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 4 bagel halves, rye bread slices or 8 pita chips
- 4 ozs Alaska Smoked Salmon, sliced or chucked
- Garnish with 1 -2 tbs of any of the following:
- Minced red onion
- Cucumber, minced
- Red bell pepper, minced
- Black olive slices
- Blend cream cheese, dill and lime juice.
- Spread cream cheese on bread pieces.
- Top with Alaska Smoked Salmon.
- Garnish as desired.
Recipe courtesy of the Alaskan Seafood Marketing Institute