Banana Cake with Raisins and Nuts
|1/2 cup unsalted butter|
|1 and 1/2 cups sugar|
|2 eggs slightly beaten|
|1 cup mashed bananas|
|1 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|2 cups flour|
|1/2 cup half and half|
|1/2 tsp baking soda|
|1/4 tsp salt|
|1/2 cup raisins|
|1/2 cup chopped nuts|
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, bananas, and vanilla.
- Sift the flour, soda and salt together.
- Add to butter mixture alternately with the milk.
- Fold in raisins and nuts.
- Pour into baking pan and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Cake may be frosted if desired.