Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins
|2 and 1/2 cups of flour|
|2 and 1/2 tsp baking powder|
|1 cup sugar|
|1/4 tsp salt|
|1 cup buttermilk|
|2 eggs beaten|
|1/4 lb butter|
|1 and 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries|
- Sift dry ingredients together int a large bowl.
- In a sauce pan melt the butter and brown slightly.
- Make a well and add the buttermilk, eggs and butter.
- Mix well, then fold in blueberries.
- Add paper muffin cups to a muffin pan and fill half full and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of the National Blueberry council