Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins
- 2 and 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 lb butter
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Sift dry ingredients together int a large bowl.
- In a sauce pan melt the butter and brown slightly.
- Make a well and add the buttermilk, eggs and butter.
- Mix well, then fold in blueberries.
- Add paper muffin cups to a muffin pan and fill half full and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of the National Blueberry council