- 6 eggs
- 6 slices of thick sliced bacon
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese
- 6 scallions, white and green parts,sliced on a bias
- 1 ripe avocado
This is an easy breakfast to prepare that has apple-wood smoked bacon, white cheddar cheese, tomatoes, scallions and fresh avocados. It is perfect served whole grain toast, potatoes and fresh fruit. Serves 4Directions:
- In saute pan cook bacon until almost crispy. Remove from pan and cut into 1 inch pieces. Set aside.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs well and set aside.
- Peel and seed the avocado. cut into 1/2 inch pieces. Set aside
- In a large saute pan using medium heat add a little oil along with the scallions and tomatoes and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs and gently combine.
- Add the cheddar cheese, combine and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the avocados gently combine and remove from heat.