Creole Mustard Dip with Dill and Parsley
|2 egg yolks|
|3 tbs vinegar|
|1 cup olive oil|
|1 tbs yellow mustard|
|3 tsp Creole seasoning|
|1 scallion, sliced|
|1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped|
|1/2 cup chopped parsley|
- Whisk egg yolks and vinegar together in a bowl or blender.
- Continue whisking and slowly add the olive oil until emulsified until totally blended.
- Whisk in the mustard, creole seasoning, green onion, dill and parsley.
- Whisk until just blended.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.