Creole Mustard Dip with Dill and Parsley
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tbs vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tbs yellow mustard
- 3 tsp Creole seasoning
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Whisk egg yolks and vinegar together in a bowl or blender.
- Continue whisking and slowly add the olive oil until emulsified until totally blended.
- Whisk in the mustard, creole seasoning, green onion, dill and parsley.
- Whisk until just blended.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.