Crispy Baked Eggplant
|1 large egg plant, peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch slices|
|1/2 cup dry bread crumbs|
|1 tsp oregano leaves|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|1 tsp onion powder|
|1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated|
|2 tbs olive oil|
- Cut stem off eggplant and peel.
- Cut into 1/2 inch slices. Set aside.
- Lightly beat eggs in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, oregano, garlic power,onion powder and cheese.
- Spread olive oil over a large baking sheet.
- Dip each eggplant slice into the eggs, drain then dip into the bread crumb mixture, shaking off excess.
- Arrange eggplant slices on baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven turning once halfway through cooking. about 25 Minutes total, or until eggplant is lightly brown and crispy on both sides.