Curried Sweet Peas
|2 cups of fresh or frozen peas|
|1 tbs canola oil|
|2 tbs whole brown mustard seeds|
|2 tbs onion, minced|
|3 tsp curry powder|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|2 tsp honey|
|1/4 cup sour cream|
- Heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the mustard seeds and when they start to sizzle and pot add the curry powder, garlic, ginger and honey.
- Stir well and add the peas.
- Cook for a few minutes until the peas are heated through.
- Turn off the heat, stir in the sour cream and serve.