Curried Sweet Peas
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen peas
- 1 tbs canola oil
- 2 tbs whole brown mustard seeds
- 2 tbs onion, minced
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the mustard seeds and when they start to sizzle and pot add the curry powder, garlic, ginger and honey.
- Stir well and add the peas.
- Cook for a few minutes until the peas are heated through.
- Turn off the heat, stir in the sour cream and serve.