Field Greens with Pineapple Pancetta and Feta Cheese
|1 and 1/2 ozs pancetta, cut into 1/2 inch pieces|
|2 tsp red wine vinegar|
|1 tsp Dijon mustard|
|3 tbs olive oil|
|kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 (8oz) package of mixed greens|
|1 cup pineapple, chopped|
|1/2 cup red onion, chopped|
|1/3 cup feta cheese crumbled|
- Cook pancetta in a saute pan over medium heat until crisp. About 5 minutes. Transfer to paper towels and drain.
- Mix vinegar and mustard in a small bowl. Whisk in oil adding in 1 tbs at a time. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add salad greens, pineapple and onion in a large bowl.
- Add the vinaigrette and toss gently to coat.
- Arrange salad on servings plates and sprinkle with pancetta.