Field Greens with Pineapple Pancetta and Feta Cheese
- 1 and 1/2 ozs pancetta, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbs olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 (8oz) package of mixed greens
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Cook pancetta in a saute pan over medium heat until crisp. About 5 minutes. Transfer to paper towels and drain.
- Mix vinegar and mustard in a small bowl. Whisk in oil adding in 1 tbs at a time. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add salad greens, pineapple and onion in a large bowl.
- Add the vinaigrette and toss gently to coat.
- Arrange salad on servings plates and sprinkle with pancetta.