Fruit Salad with Cottage Cheese
|2 tbs lemon juice|
|1/2 cantaloupe, cubed|
|1 cup pineapple cubes|
|1 cup of strawberries, hulled and cut in half|
|1 ripe apple, cut into cubes with skin|
|1 lb cottage cheese|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|1 tbs honey|
|2 tbs chopped walnuts|
This is super easy salad to prepare. Present it on and platter or small plates lined with lettuce leaves.
- Peel the avocado and cut into strips. Dip the strips in lemon juice to avoid discoloration.
- Gently mix the fruits together.
- Spoon cottage cheese onto lettuce leaves.
- Put fruit on top.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the honey and walnuts.
- Pour dressing over the fruit and garnish with avocado strips.