Fruit Salad with Cottage Cheese
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 cantaloupe, cubed
- 1 cup pineapple cubes
- 1 cup of strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1 ripe apple, cut into cubes with skin
- lettuce leaves
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tbs chopped walnuts
This is super easy salad to prepare. Present it on and platter or small plates lined with lettuce leaves.
- Peel the avocado and cut into strips. Dip the strips in lemon juice to avoid discoloration.
- Gently mix the fruits together.
- Spoon cottage cheese onto lettuce leaves.
- Put fruit on top.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the honey and walnuts.
- Pour dressing over the fruit and garnish with avocado strips.