German Blueberry Baked Pancakes
|1/4 cup flour|
|1 tbs sugar|
|1/2 cup light cream|
|1 (6oz) can blueberry pie filling|
|1/2 cup slivered blanched almonds|
- Beat eggs,flour, sugar and milk until smooth.
- Pour batter into a heavily greased 10 inch saute pan with a heat proof handle.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 375 degrees and bake for another 10 minutes or until pancake edge curls up and over the side of the pan and is browned.
- Heat blueberry pie filling.
- Remove pancake from the oven and spoon the hot blueberry mixture into the middle of the pancake.
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds and confectioners sugar.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Recipe courtesy of the North American Blueberry Council