Iced Mexican Coffee
|1 cup dark roast coffee (we like Bustello)|
|4 cups water|
|2 tbs sugar|
|2/3 cup half and half|
|1/4 cup chocolate syrup|
|1 tsp vanilla|
|1 tsp ground cinnamon|
- Place ground coffee in a filter basked of a coffee maker.
- Add coffee and brew according to manufacturers instructions.
- Discard coffee grounds.
- Pour coffee into a small pitcher and stir sugar into coffee until dissolved.
- Cover and cool for several hours or until coffee reaches room temperature.
- In a bowl stir together half and half, chocolate syrup, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Stir into cooled coffee and pour over ice cubes.