Iced Mexican Coffee
- 1 cup dark roast coffee (we like Bustello)
- 4 cups water
- 2 tbs sugar
- 2/3 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ice cubes
- Place ground coffee in a filter basked of a coffee maker.
- Add coffee and brew according to manufacturers instructions.
- Discard coffee grounds.
- Pour coffee into a small pitcher and stir sugar into coffee until dissolved.
- Cover and cool for several hours or until coffee reaches room temperature.
- In a bowl stir together half and half, chocolate syrup, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Stir into cooled coffee and pour over ice cubes.