Linguine with Prosciutto Tomatoes and Olives
|1/2 lb of linguine pasta|
|2 oz f prosciutto sliced into 1/4 inch strips|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1/2 cup scallions, sliced on a bias|
|1/4 cup of pimento stuffed olives, drained|
|1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|Parmesan cheese for garnish|
|Parsley for garnish|
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- Combine prosciutto and oil in a saute pan using medium high heat. Saute until lightly browned.
- Add onions and garlic and cook until slightly soft. About 2 minutes.
- Add olives and tomatoes and saute for another 3 minutes.
- Pour mixture over pasta and gently mix well.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley.