Spicy Miso Dipping Sauce
- 2 tbs fresh ginger,peeled and minced
- 1/3 cup white miso paste
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 2 tbs rice vinegar
- 6 two 8 torn basil leaves
- 1/2 small scotch bonnet pepper, halved and seeded
- chopped chives for garnish
This is a wonderful dipping sauce full of Asian flavors.
- Place the ginger, miso paste, water, rice vinegar, basil and pepper into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until the peppers are finely minced.
- Pour the sauce into a serving dish and garnish with chopped chives.