|1 (6oz) can of frozen orange juice|
|Chilled sparkling water|
|1/2 to 1 cup of white rum (optional)|
This is a super refreshing drink that you may make with or without alcohol.
- Thoroughly drain the cherries.
- Arrange the mint leaves and cherries in the compartments of ice cube trays.
- Fill with water water and freeze until firm to form decorative ice cubes.
- Prepare orange juice concentrate according to package directions, except substitute sparkling water for the water.
- If desired add the rum.
- Pour into glasses over the ice cubes and serve.