Pineapple Black Bean Wild Rice Salad
- 1 (8oz) can of pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (15oz) can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups of wild rice, cook according to package directions
- 1 cup bell pepper chopped (red and green)
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup of scallions, chopped
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Cook wild rice according to package directions.
- Once rice is done combine it with the pineapple chunks, beans, bell pepper, celery and onions.
- Stir olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad. Toss lightly and serve.