Provencial Citrus Tarragon Sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/3 cup fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 can (11ozs) mandarin orange slices, drained
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
Sunny Mediterranean flavors star in this tangy orange-mustard sauce that’s superb matched with Alaska salmon, halibut, crab or scallops. Makes 1 and 1/2 cups.
- Place vinegar and mustard in a blender or food processor.
- Blend or pulse until smooth.
- With the motor pulsing, slowly add olive oil until incorporated.
- Add honey, tarragon and oranges and blend again until almost smooth.
Recipe courtesy of the Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute