|2 cups unsifted flour|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|1/2 tsp salt|
|2 tsp cinnamon|
|1/3 cup butter, softened|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|3/4 cup milk|
|1 cup raisins|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Mix butter and sugar and stir until smooth.
- Stir in eggs and mix well.
- Mix half of the flour mixture and milk into the egg mixture.
- Stir in the rest of the flour and milk and mix only until smooth.
- Mix in raisins.
- Pour mixture into the greased loaf pan.
- bake for about 40 minutes or until browned.
- Cool bread in pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove bread from pan and completely cool on a wire rack.