Raisin Honey Drop Cookies
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups uncooked quick rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Mix honey, sugar and butter until combined.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Mix flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Stir into egg mixture.
- Mix in the rolled oats and raisins.
- Drop dough by the teaspoons full on to a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned. If you want chewy cookies cook for less time.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool on a rack.