Raisin Honey Drop Cookies
|3/4 cup honey|
|3/4 cup sugar|
|3/4 cup butter|
|2 cups flour|
|1/2 tsp baking soda|
|1 tsp salt|
|1 tsp cinnamon|
|2 cups uncooked quick rolled oats|
|1 cup raisins|
- Mix honey, sugar and butter until combined.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Mix flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Stir into egg mixture.
- Mix in the rolled oats and raisins.
- Drop dough by the teaspoons full on to a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned. If you want chewy cookies cook for less time.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool on a rack.