Smokey Salmon Spread
- 2 (8oz) packages of cream cheese
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 3 tbs milk
- 1 and 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 2 (8oz) cans of Alaska wild salmon
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
- 4 drops of liquid smoke
- crackers or French bread rounds
- Beat cream cheese with lemon juice, milk and dill until fluffy.
- Beat in salmon and scallions until thoroughly combined.
- Season with liquid smoke to taste.
- Chill for several hours before serving to allow flavors to blend.
Recipe courtesy of Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute