Super Foods That You Should Include in Your Diet
It is OK to splurge once and a while, however these are the foods that you should include in your diet in a daily and or weekly basis. This information comes from the book ‘Super foods” by Steven G Pratt, M.D.,and Kathy Mathews. This book contains a lot of detailed information and we suggest you purchase a copy. ISBN:978-06-117228-1By eating the fourteen SUPER FOODS highlighted in this groundbreaking bestseller, you can actually halt the incremental deterioration that lead to common ailments and disease.
- Beans-help reduce obesity.
- Blueberries-lower the risk for cardiovascular disease.
- Broccoli-lowers the incidence of cataracts and fights birth defects.
- Oats-reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Oranges-helps prevent strokes.
- Pumpkin-lowers the risk of various cancers.
- Wild Salmon-lessens the risk of heart disease.
- Soy-lowers cholesterol.
- Spinach-decreases the chance of cardiovascular disease and age-related macular degeneration.
- Tea- helps to prevent osteoporosis.
- Tomatoes-raise the skin’s protection factor.
- Turkey-helps build a strong immune system.
- Walnuts-reduce the risk of developing coronary heart, disease, diabetes and cancer.
- Yogurt- promotes strong bones and a healthy heart.