Sweet Potato Zucchini Pancakes
|6 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and finely shredded|
|1 cup onions, finely shredded|
|1 and 2/3 cups whole wheat flour|
|1/3 cup parsley, chopped|
|2 cups zucchini, finely shredded|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|5 eggs, beaten|
|6 tbs canola oil, divided|
- In a large bowl, mix sweet potatoes, zucchini, onion, flour, parsley, lemon juice and eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large non stick saute pan, add several tsp of oil using medium heat.
- Drop 1 tbs of batter into the pan and spread it with a spatula to form a thin pancake.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Repeat adding the remaining oil as needed and repeat process.