Watercress Potato Bisque
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cup into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 scallions, chopped
- kosher salt and white pepper to taste
- In a sauce pan bring chicken broth and potatoes to a boil.
- Reduce heat cover and simmer for about 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Reserve several of the watercress sprigs for garnish,
- In a food processor or blender add the watercress, sour cream, scallions, broth and potatoes. You may have to process in several batches.
- Return soup to pan and stir over medium heat until hot.
- If you prefer you may chill the soup for 3 to 4 hours in the refrigerator and serve cold.