Watermelon Banana Sorbet
|2 ripe bananas, peeled cut into small chunks|
|1 cup of seedless watermelon cut in small cubes|
|1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice|
|1/3 cup fresh lime juice|
|2 tbs of honey|
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender container and blend until smooth.
- Place the ingredients in a freezer proof covered bowl and freeze for several hours.
- Return the fruit mixture to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Return mixture to a freezer and freeze for 4 hours or until completely firm.
- If desired you may process the sorbet one more time before serving.