Baked Chicken Tenders
|Olive oil spray|
|1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders|
|2 tsp olive oil|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs|
|2 tbs panko bread crumbs|
|2 tbs Parmesan cheese, grated|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Coat chicken pieces with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, panko and Parmesan.
- Coat chicken with breadcrumb mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, turn and bake for 4 more minutes.