Baked Chicken Tenders
- Olive oil spray
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 2 tsp olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tbs panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbs Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Coat chicken pieces with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, panko and Parmesan.
- Coat chicken with breadcrumb mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, turn and bake for 4 more minutes.