Buttery Liverwurst Pate
- 1/2 lb of liverwurst
- 6 slices bacon, crumbled
- 2 scallions, chopped, white and green parts
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbs dry sherry
- 2 tbs butter, softened
- In a bowl mash liverwurst completely until smooth.
- Add the butter and thoroughly incorporate.
- Add all ingredients and mix again.
- Transfer to several small ramekins, cover and chill for several hours or until firm.
- To serve remove from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
- Serve on crackers or crusty bread.