Buttery Liverwurst Pate
|1/2 lb of liverwurst|
|6 slices bacon, crumbled|
|2 scallions, chopped, white and green parts|
|2 tsp garlic powder|
|1 tsp onion powder|
|1 tbs dry sherry|
|2 tbs butter, softened|
- In a bowl mash liverwurst completely until smooth.
- Add the butter and thoroughly incorporate.
- Add all ingredients and mix again.
- Transfer to several small ramekins, cover and chill for several hours or until firm.
- To serve remove from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
- Serve on crackers or crusty bread.