|2 cups bottled water|
|3 Darjeeling blend tea bags|
|1 tbs crystallized ginger, chopped|
|2 inch cinnamon stick or 1 tsp ground cinnamon|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
|4 whole cloves|
|3/4 tsp ground cardamon|
|1/8 tsp nutmeg|
|1/2 cup honey|
|2 cups milk|
- Bring water to a boil and submerge tea bags.
- Add all other ingredients except the milk.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add milk and bring to a boil, then take off heat.
- Pour through a tea strainer or coffee filter and serve hot.
- Refrigerate unused tea as it may be reheated for later use.