- 2 cups bottled water
- 3 Darjeeling blend tea bags
- 1 tbs crystallized ginger, chopped
- 2 inch cinnamon stick or 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 whole cloves
- 3/4 tsp ground cardamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups milk
- Bring water to a boil and submerge tea bags.
- Add all other ingredients except the milk.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add milk and bring to a boil, then take off heat.
- Pour through a tea strainer or coffee filter and serve hot.
- Refrigerate unused tea as it may be reheated for later use.