Crispy Fried Zucchini
|3 medium zucchini|
|1/4 cup flour|
|2 tsp kosher salt|
|1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper|
|2 tbs lemon juice|
|1/2 cup butter|
- Wash unpeeled zucchini, trim off stem and blossom ends.
- Cut lengthwise into quarters, then slice quarters in strips about 2 and 1/2 inches long and 1/2 inch thick.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs and lemon juice together in another bowl.
- Put cracker meal in another bowl.
- Roll zucchini in flour mixture and remove excess.
- Then place zucchini in the egg mixture, the roll in the cracker crumbs.
- Fry in a saute pan along with butter until brown on all sides.
- Add more butter to pan if necessary.