Deep Fried Crab Balls
- 1 and 1/2 cups of Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lb of back fin crab meat
- 3 scallions, chopped, white and green parts
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Canola oil
- Stir together the Bisquick, cheese and scallions.
- Add the crab and stir into the cheese mixture.
- Beat together egg, water, Worcestershire and cayenne.
- Stir into crab mixture just until blended.
- In a deep sauce pan add about 3 inches of canola oil and heat to 375 degrees.
- Using a teaspoon drop batter into hot oil.
- Cook turning as necessary , until golden brown on all sides.
- Lift out with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm.