|1 large eggplant|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2 cup olive oil|
|1 tbs parsley, chopped|
|1 tbs red wine vinegar|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Pierce egg plant all over and place on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour or until soft.
- Cool, then cut in half and scoop out flesh and add to a large covered bowl.
- Add all other ingredients, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cover and chill for several hours.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers or crusty bread.