French Anchovie Garlic Dip (Anchoiade)
- 3 (2oz) cans of anchovies fillets, drained
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- dash of fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
Great as a dip with raw vegetables, crusty bread or crackers.
- Add anchovie fillets and garlic to a blender along with the vinegar and blend until smooth.
- With the blender running slowly drizzle in the olive oil and mix until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a covered bowl and add parsley and black pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving