Garlic Butter Shrimp
- 1 lb of large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tbs parsley, chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Add olive oil and butter to a saute pan using medium heat.
- Add the garlic and saute for about 5 minutes, being careful not to burn.
- Add the peeled shrimp and saute for about 3 minutes being careful not to overcook.
- Add the parsley and combine and remove from the heat