Green Beans with Herbs
- 1 lb green beans
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp rosemary
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Wash beans and remove ends.
- Cut crosswise in thin slanted slices
- Cook covered in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan, add the onion, celery and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add to beans and toss well.