Shrimp and Swiss Cheese Quiche
|1 frozen pie crust|
|1/2 lb of small cooked shrimp|
|1/2 cup half and half|
|2 scallions, chopped, white and green parts|
|1 tsp thyme|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese|
- Beat together the egg, half and half, scallions, and thyme.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the shrimp and Swiss cheese and mix well.
- Bake the pie crust for 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cheese mixture to the pie crust.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven until firm and slightly golden on the top.
- Allow to cool before serving.