Shrimp and Swiss Cheese Quiche
- 1 frozen pie crust
- 1/2 lb of small cooked shrimp
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 2 scallions, chopped, white and green parts
- 1 tsp thyme
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Beat together the egg, half and half, scallions, and thyme.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the shrimp and Swiss cheese and mix well.
- Bake the pie crust for 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cheese mixture to the pie crust.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven until firm and slightly golden on the top.
- Allow to cool before serving.