Garlic and Herb Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 2 (12oz) cans of artichoke hearts
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tbs red pepper, diced
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- To make the marinade, combine the garlic, oil, herbs and lemon juice in a non reactive bowl and mix well.
- Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Drain the artichoke hearts and add to the marinade along with the red pepper.
- Mix well to coat then cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve as a part of an antipasto platter.