Marinated Beef Short Ribs
|2 tbs sesame seeds|
|1 tbs butter|
|1 cup soy sauce|
|3/4 cup red wine|
|1/2 cup red wine vinegar|
|1 medium onion, minced|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 and 1/2 tbs brown sugar|
|1 tbs canola oil|
|2 tsp fresh ginger,minced|
|5 lbs short ribs cut into 2 inch lengths|
- Combine sesame seeds and butter.
- Cook until just starting to turn brown.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except for the ribs and add to the sesame seed mixture and simmer until well blended.
- Place ribs in pan, cover with sauce and marinate overnight.
- Barbecue over low flame on grill.
- Brush with sauce while cooking.
- Alternatively ribs may be cooked in a 350 degree oven.