|1 medium egg plant|
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tbs balsamic vinegar|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|2 anchovy filets|
|2 tbs chopped parsley|
|Kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Cut the eggplant into thick diagonal slices.
- Place the slices in a colander and sprinkle well with salt.
- After 30 minutes, rinse and pat dry.
- Whisk the oil, vinegar, garlic and anchovy until smooth. Season to taste.
- Heat a little oil in a saute pan and brown the eggplant in batches.
- Transfer to a bowl and toss with dressing and parsley.
- Let marinate covered for about 4 hours.
- Serve at room temperature.