Oven Barbecued Turkey Legs
|4 turkey drumsticks|
|1 large onion, chopped|
|3 tbs butter|
|3 tbs vinegar|
|3 tbs brown sugar|
|1 cup ketchup|
|5 tbs lemon juice|
|1 tbs prepared mustard|
|1/2 cup water|
|1/3 cup chopped celery|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Season turkey legs with salt and pepper all over. Rub into meat.
- Place in a baking pan and bake in a preheated 350 degree over for about 2 hours.
- Put water in the bottom of the roasting pan and cover. This will help to keep the turkey moist.
- In a sauce pan brown onions in butter then add other ingredients, and cook slowly for about 30 minutes.
- Put roasted turkey legs in sauce and let simmer for about 40 minutes.