Pesto Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 lb of cherry tomatoes
- 2 oz fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbs pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, finely Chopped
- 1/2 oz fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 stick of butter, room temperature
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- butter lettuce leaves for presentation
- Add the garlic, parsley, pine nuts in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the Parmesan and basil leaves and pulse, while drizzling the olive oil until well combined.
- Slice the tops off of the tomatoes and scoop the seeds out.
- Fill each tomato with the pesto and present on a lettuce covered platter.