Sherry Steamed Clams
- 3 dozen little neck clams, in the shell
- 1 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, chopped
- Wash clams under cold running water and set aside.
- Place sherry, scallions, garlic and ginger in a sauce pan.
- Simmer on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add clams and cover.
- Simmer until clams open, then remove clams from liquid and set aside in a large bowl.
- Simmer the remaining liquid until it is reduced to about 1/4 cup.
- Pour the liquid over the clams and serve.