Teriyaki Sirloin Kebabs
- 1 lb of sirloin steak, trimmed of fat and cut into 2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic sliced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- Canned Pineapple Chunks, Drained
- Pimento stuffed olives
- Combine juice, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
- Cut steak into 2 inch cubes.
- Pour marinade over meat and let stand covered in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Meanwhile soak some wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
- Alternate meat cubes with pineapple chunks and olives on the skewers.
- Cook over hot coals, turning frequently until desired doneness is achieved. About 10 minutes.