Barbecue Chicken Quesadillas
|1/2 cup cooked Rotisserie chicken, breast only|
|1/4 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce|
|1/4 cup red onion, diced|
|2 slices of bacon, cooked , drained and crumbled|
|1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese|
|2 large flour tortillas|
- Pull apart the chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Place in a bowl and mix with 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce.
- Lay the tortillas on a clean surface.
- Working on half the wrap, spread with 1 tbs of barbecue sauce, then 1/4 cup of chicken, 2 tbs of onion, 1/2 of crumbled bacon and 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Fold in half.
- Heat in a non stick skillet over medium high heat. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Carefully add 1 quesadillia at a time to the pan.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, flipping once halfway through, and pressing down.
- Place finished quesadillas on a cutting board and cut into thirds.
- Serve with fresh salsa and sour cream.