Beef Rolls with Red Pepper and Snow Peas
- 1 lb of beef fillet
- 1 and 1/2 tbs of whole grain mustard
- 1 zucchini, peeled and cut into strips
- 1 small carrot, cut into fine strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into fine strips
- 2 ozs of snow peas, cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a saute pan brown the fillet on both sides.
- Place the fillet in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove fillet from oven and cool completely.
- Slice the cooled fillet very thinly.
- Combine the horseradish cream and mustard and thinly spread over each slice of fillet.
- Heat the remaining oil in a sauce pan and cook the zucchini, carrot, red pepper and snow peas quickly using high heat.
- Remove from pan, set aside and cool.
- Place a small bunch of the cooked vegetable strips on the end of each beef slice and roll up.
- Arrange on a platter and serve.