Cheese Potato Salad
|3 lbs of red potatoes, cubed|
|2 cups Swiss cheese, grated|
|1 and 1/4 cups cheddar cheese, grated|
|1/3 cup scallions, sliced|
|6 hard boiled eggs|
|1 and 1/2 cups mayonnaise|
|3 tbs milk|
|parsley for garnish|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Place potatoes in a large sauce pan, and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook until fork tender. About 20 minutes.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl with the cheeses and onion.
- Coarsely chop 5 eggs, and add to the potato mixture.
- Reserve 1 egg for garnish.
- Combine mayonnaise, milk, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour over potato mixture, and toss gently.
- Slice the remaining egg and garnish on top.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Refrigerate covered for several hours.