Cheese Tortellini Pasta Salad
- 1 lb of fresh cheese Tortellini (available in the fresh pasta case)
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 and 1/2 cups of feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, halved
- 1/2 cup of yellow, red, or orange bell peppers, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh basil, torn
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Cook and drain tortellini according to package directions. Allow to cool.
- Cut sun dried tomatoes into julienne strips.
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients and gently mix well.
- Serve warm or cold.